Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Last night

Last night, the girls performed on DWTS. All I can say is that I really want a girl to win this year. They did really well last night. Here's my 2 cents:

Pricilla Presley- I was not expecting too much from her but she was elegant and did a great job.
Marlee- she was so inspirational...great job!
Shannon- She's good. Lucky for her, she has Derek for a partner. I'm telling you...he and Julianne can choreograph like no one else on that show.
Marissa- The Broadway Hairspray girl- she was happy and having so much fun.
Monica- Poor Monica. That girl can play some serious tennis but bless her heart, she can't dance. I feel bad, maybe she can get better...

My pick for this year is...



Kristy Yamguchi. And since Sabrina and Mark got shafted last year, I would like to see him win, too.That's all for now!


Paige has a crush on Derek Hough. She says he looks like Luke Skywalker...I always had a thing for Han Solo but that's just me :)




3 comments:

Em said...

I'm with you on the Han Solo thing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robyn said...

I am with you too! Definately Han Solo!