Saturday, March 1, 2008

my dollar store find





















I made this little book for Allison, she was one of my Achievement day girls and she's babysitting the kids tonight. I called her yesterday ( short notice) and not only did she say yes but she said, "I'd love to." How adorable is that?! She's a sweetheart.


I got this little 6x6 album at the dollar store last summer. I just used some paper from my stash, stamped a few of the pages so she could journal, tied on some ribbon and that's it! I used my Cricut (Base Camp) to cut out her name. The little dot on the "i" I've had in my stash for a while, it worked out great.



Just wanted to share this with you in case you're looking for a gift idea or want to make one for yourself. I'm always on the lookout for fun, easy and fast projects. I've been on a crafty roll the past 2 days...Aaron's home from China so he can help with the kids. yeah!


1 comment:

Bitter Larry said...

I'm sure Karin will appreciate this when she gets back!