Monday, August 25, 2008

cars







I was looking at some pictures I took this summer and it was bringing back some childhood memories. Every family has things that they do together. In the Sorensen family, our family activites centered around classic cars. My Dad and Grandpa both had hobbies restoring cars. Grandpa was a Ford man: old school original Model As and Ts. Dad is all about making them fast :)




While I was home this summer, one of Dad's friends has a collection of old cars. He borrowed this 1964 Chrysler Imperial from one of his friends and he and I went for a drive. People were looking at this car like it was a spaceship and we could not stop laughing. It was fun! This car was like a boat with wheels.




The red car is my mom's 1970 Cheville SS. It's fast and so much fun! :)

No comments: