Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First day of school

We officially have a 4th and a 1st grader now. The house is really quiet...Heston doesn't know what to do. It'll be a fun year...busy but fun.

My Grandma goes in for surgery tomorrow. She has a tumor on her colon. The tests came back negative for cancer so we are all hoping and praying it goes well. They have to take part of her colon out too so she'll be in the hospital for a few days. She's 81 and has always been healthy...I think she will do great. She is one of my closest and dearest friends. If you would pray for her, I would appreciate it so much! Thanks!



2 comments:

Gunderson's said...

They grow up too fast, but they look just darling on their first day.. What will you do with so much quiet time? (I am jealous).. :) I hope all goes well with your grandma, I will keep her in my prayers...

Melissa said...

Yes, I am praying for Grandma. I'm sure she has so many loved ones, like Ma and Grandpa who are watching over her too. I have been so unproductive for the past two days reading about vampires- have you??? I just finished so now I can clean my house.....