Sunday, August 17, 2008

photo album for Linda









Just wanted to share a little book I made for my aunt Linda's birthday. It's a little 6x6 album so she can put pictures of her grandkids inside and Uncle Mike can enjoy it too:) Hope they like it...




The "d" on the front was cut by the Cricut. I cut 4 of them and glued them together. It makes it look like chipboard, I learned this little trick from 2peas.

On the last page, I used one of my favorite stamps. It says: "Life is a great bundle of little things." so true...

I love making mini albums, they're a lot of fun. Just wanted to share it with you in case you're looking for an idea!






5 comments:

Gunderson's said...

Very cute, as always. She will love it! :)

Em said...

SO cute! Lunch was fun, and thanks again for letting me borrow the baby supplies! I'm feeling more prepared now.

Melissa said...

Ahh, Kris my mom is going to LOVE it!! You make the cutest stuff. Wish you were closer so I could scrapbook with you.

Rebecca said...

You always amaze me with your creativity! This is darling! Wish we still lived closer! I miss scrapbooking with you!

LostinPlaceKim said...

That is absolutely adorable!