Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday

What's one of the worst things that could happen in the summer here in AZ? If you guessed the air conditioner going out, you're right. We have 2 a/c units and the one that's in our kitchen went out a couple of days ago. The guys are out replacing right now...I can't tell you how happy I am!

2 days and counting for the release of "Breaking Dawn"! I was really hoping the book would have been released a few weeks ago while I was on vacation and had some time to sit and read. I love these books but I'm the most non-productive person when I'm reading them. I saw this article on USA Today about Stephanie Meyer.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/2008-07-30-stephenie-meyer-main_N.htm?loc=interstitialskip

2 comments:

Em said...

We've been there with the ac breaking in the summer - not fun! Yeah, I'm more than ready for school to start! We'll see you over there.

Gunderson's said...

Can't wait to start reading my book, but I am trying to save it for my trip to AZ. We'll see if I last that long waiting... :)