Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hang on to your hats folks...

because this will be a long post. I took around 300 pictures. Don't worry, I won't post them all. We had a great month in Utah. We did so many fun things and got to visit lots of family and friends. I'll edit some and post them on Flickr when I get around to it.




The kids at the lake in Vernal. My brother Wes has a boat and he pulls this thing behind it. It was a blast. Good thing we were on a lake because I think I may have peed because I was laughing so hard.






This was at our Hammond party at my sis-in-law Alisha's house in West Jordan. The grandkids broke a pinata.


They are all growing up so fast! There are 18 grandkids on Aaron's side...13 boys and 5 girls. This is Paige, Whitney and Jessica


On the way home...13 hour car ride...


This is Kaia. (my cousin Jamon's little girl) I told her to give me her Cowboy princess wave...love the belt buckle. Aaron took the kids camping and my parents and I went out to SL for a family reunion. We drove out on the wrong day! So we went to Temple Square and walked around.Heston and Aaron taking a ride on Dad's tractor. Wes finally proposed to his girlfriend Ricci (hence the Hallelujah cake). They're getting married in October.Ma with the kids. I had to include a picture of Bzzy, the cat who used one of his 9 lives while we were in Vernal. Dad and Heston at the Rodeo

I could not get this kid away from the tractorPaige lost her 1st tooth This is the green dinosaur that greets you as you come into Vernal. The city has started to dress him up for all occasions (he's got his rodeo duds on) Hearing my dad go on a rant about how "the tax payers money is being spent on dressing dinosaurs" or "pretty soon that dinosaur is going to spawn little fellers" is a hoot!







My hometownPaige and Hunter (Ricci's daughter)at the rodeo. The shirts are a little cheesy but you can get away with that at the rodeo.Braden and Gavin (Ricci's son) at the rodeo. This picture cracks me up! Braden's shirt says "8 seconds to glory". I hope I haven't scarred my child. Gavin's expression is priceless. Howdy Pardner! at the Rodeo





















3 comments:

Gunderson's said...

I am still laughing about Bzzy, glad you included a picture. Looks like such a fun time, I still miss the rodeo and the parade(as cheesy as it was). Glad we got to see you guys... Miss you already. Thanks for sharing your fun times with us.. :)

Lindsey said...

I got a good laugh about Brad's rant about the dinosaur! ha! I can just hear him saying it. I didn't know Wes proposed! I guess I need to talk to my mom and ask her why she didn't tell me! How exciting! I guess we'll be going to Vernal in October!

alisha said...

Love love love all the great pictures...makes me feel like i was there! looking forward to your flickr! wish we could have joined in the family fun!