Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday

Yesterday we had our Primary program. We had a practice/pizza party on Saturday so we could fine tune everything. I know those kids were just sick of me by the time Sunday rolled around. They did really well. I'm so glad it's over for the year... (insert sigh of relief)

I'm a little bummed that Toni was voted off Dancing with the Stars last week. (in my earlier post, I wanted her to win) Now that she's gone, my new choice is Brooke Burke. Paige has always had a crush on Derek Hough so we'll go with them.
A couple of weeks ago after DWTS, I watched "Samantha Who?" for the first time and now I'm hooked! I rented Season 1 so now I'm all caught up.
What are some of your favorite TV shows?

3 comments:

Tara L. said...

We love Dancing with the Stars around here too.

girlygirl said...

Samantha Who's good huh? I haven't seen it, but thought I would like it. My current fav shows are Sex and the City (just started thanks to Netflix), The Starter Wife, Lipstick Jungle (mmmm all that smut - I love it!), Grey's Anatomy, Life, House, and Bones, (the last few are Collin's favs and so, by extension, are mine as well - since he has control of the remote):).

Melissa said...

Isn't Samantha Who totally funny?? I have been watching it since last season and I got some good laughs out of it. :) I did like Grey's Anatomy until they put on the whole lesbian bit.... not cool, so not really wanting to watch that one anymore. We also LOVE How I Met Your Mother.