Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Week in the Life

I'm a fan of Ali Edwards. I really like her style and she comes up with some great projects and ideas.
A couple of weeks ago, she completed "A Week in the Life" album. I am so excited to start on this project and I thought you might want to join in with me. It's basically just documenting your every day life for a week through journaling and pictures. Your routines, errands, meals you cooked, activities, anything that you did during the week.
Here's a link to her website that explains it all:

http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/09/weekend-creat-3.html

I'm going to start tomorrow and end next Tuesday (election day!) I'm excited, this will be fun!
I'm off to charge my camera batteries and finish my mountain of laundry.

1 comment:

Gunderson's said...

Sounds like a great plan... Let me know how it goes.. :)