Tuesday, November 17, 2009

JoJo Henry


The kids have wanted a pet for a long time. We've hesitated because they are a lot of work. (I've got my hands full with the 3 munchkins we have as it is) Last week, a cat started coming over. We're pretty sure it belongs to one of our neighbors because we've seen it around. We don't know if it's a boy or a girl but the kids have named it JoJo Henry. He/She (we're pretty sure it's a girl) waits by the patio for the kids to come home from school. It's cute to see the kids interact with Jojo.
Aaron's not convinced. He hates cats. Always has. Always will.
My mom on the other hand thinks it's adorable :)

5 comments:

alisha said...

understand completely! i am too afraid to get a cat for fear matt would kill it...maybe eat it, lol!

girlygirl said...

:) love and miss you! Also, just an FYI, I think cats are just about the easiest interactive pet ever! We've had ours almost 12 years and, other than the occasional accident, he's so easy.

Brynn said...

We have a cat named Frank that Jericho loves to torment! He pulls his hair, ears and tail and Frank just sits there and takes it. Such a good kitty. We love him, just not his hair :)

Rebecca said...

Watch out! This will be just the beginning of the kids bringing home any stray they find!! :) I think I might actually have the Hammond gene on this one--I don't like cats either! My dad HATED them when we were kids, and for some reason, I fed a stray one when I was home from college on break one trip, and he got stuck keeping it and taking care of it for years! They actually became great friends, so who knows. Maybe Aaron will soften up!

Karin Stephens said...

I'm with Aaron, but I'm not a pet person anyways!