Friday, February 19, 2010

RV adventures project

I've been wanting to create a scrapbook of all the RV trips we took last year. We had so much fun and I knew if I didn't document it soon, I would forget the places and the fun things we did. I loved each of those trips and I hope our kids remember them.

I made a 4x6 journaling card in Photoshop for each trip we took. I printed the cards and pictures out at Costco and put them into this photo album I found at Target.


Here's a list of the digital stuff I used for the journaling cards. Designer Digitals is having their quarterly sale right now, everything is 30% off:

the numbers are from one of my fave fonts Jailbird Jenna
(the papers and year brush are from designers who are no longer around)
















2 comments:

Casey said...

OMGosh--you never cease to inspire me! Love this idea!

girlygirl said...

I love all the info you post--and I expecially love the way you make things so cute!