Thursday, February 11, 2010

this years Valentine's

I like Valentine's Day. I like any holiday where there is candy involved. (that's pretty much all of them)
I found these Valentine cards here.(Thanks for the link Karin) I just love them! I went into Photoshop and added their names, cut them out and rounded the edges with my Corner Chomper (thanks AJ, I love it!) The kids wanted to give out salt water taffy...cinnamon taffy is the best!
I'm so glad to have all the evil candy out of my house...it's for the best

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

So cute! I remember seeing those Valentine's somewhere and I loved them. I wish I was a kid again and I got to give out Valentine's. I guess I will just have to live vicariously through my children some day!

Gunderson's said...

Love them... You are so UBER talented.. Miss you!