Friday, May 14, 2010

May catch up

Just catching up on a few things...I can't believe May is half way over!
Paige received Student of the Month in her class, we are very proud of her!
Mother's Day was so nice. The kids made me go back to bed and brought me in some breakfast. My favorite part of the day was the homemade little cards and crafts they made at school. I look forward to this every year! Braden made me a little photo album in my favorite color. Heston made me a frame with a picture of us in it. Paige made me a little coupon book and also a story book.
This is the inside of the book that Paige made...
My favorite food is salad (and I love mushrooms so she drew those in there too)
The thing that I don't like...
that's sushi
and that's the truth


I help our family by cooking dinner on my sweet pink stove (a pink stove would be fun, wouldn't it?)


This is me (she drew me using my favorite color, I love that)
doing the laundry. That's our couch and it has clothes laying on it. This is a true representation of what our couch looks like most of the time. Laundry...that stuff is going to be the end of me...
This is B, P and I jumping rope. In the evening, we'll go out and do some jump rope. They'll teach me fun jump rope rhymes and then I'll teach them some from when I was younger. I jump the rope until I pee my pants and then we call it a night. The joys of giving birth...
My sweet daughter...she knows me too well ;)

I LOVE BEING A MOM!







3 comments:

Melissa said...

That little book is priceless!! Soo cute! I love the things kids says about their parents. I'm so glad you posted pics of her drawings- makes my heart melt and the laundry part reminds me of Grandma- you just need a line to hang yours on...

Gunderson's said...

Simply adorable... Those are the things that make being a mom totally worth it... What a little sweetheart Paige is!! I love home made things from my kids, melts my heart..

girlygirl said...

This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing! Mother's Day is so fun!