Monday, March 21, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking...where do I start?

I've had several people ask me about digital scrapbooking. I love paper scrapbooking. I still make cards and use my stuff for various projects. I did it for years and I never thought I would go digital. Karin brought me to the digi side and I'm glad she did :) It's been a fun hobby.

Here's why I digital scrapbook:
-You can use things over and over again. I love alphabets! I love that I can buy a set and never run out of letters :)
-No mess! Bringing the supplies and everything out and then cleaning up the mess afterwards.
-Awesome deals. There are lots of freebies out there and designers usually have sales every weeek or quarterly.
-Making things in multiples. I love that I can create a layout and print as many copies as I need.
-The undo button...life saver!

So you want to get started but don't know where to go? There are all kinds of tutorials and videos. Ali Edwards is a great place to start. You can go here for tutorials and all kinds of videos. I love her stuff, can't get enough of it.

Jessica Sprague is another great resource.
Designer Digitals is another

If you have any other questions, just contact me :)

No comments: