Saturday, November 12, 2011

December Daily 2011

It's that time again!! December is just around the corner, can you believe it?! I decided last year to take the plunge and complete a December Daily album for our family. I've kept it out all year and the kids love looking through it. It's amazing how fast time flies by and I just want to capture these memories for the kids. 
There are so many ways you can go about it. My motto is simple and digital. This was the finished product from last year.
Thanks again AJ for binding my book :) 
 It's a 6x8 album. I put 4 pages onto a 12x18 document and printed those at Costco. Chipboard for the front and back covers. I used some Christmas paper I had to cover them. This front cover I scrapbooked and printed from home on cardstock.  

 I think I took a picture of this last year. This envelope holds loose keepsakes from the month.
 This is one of the pages. Costco wasn't doing me any favors the day they printed my pages. They turned out darker than I would have liked. I'm going to print my pages this year from Persnickety Prints. They printed my Disneyland pages and they did an awesome job!
I've decided to do an 8x8 album this year, I'll share some pages with you along the way.
FYI: Designer Digitals quarterly sale is Nov. 10-16th. Everything is 30% off!


No comments: