Friday, January 9, 2009

being Present











Aaron took B&P over to our friends house last night to watch the BCS championship game. Heston didn't get a nap and I knew he wouldn't last so he and I stayed home. He went to bed early and I got to sit down and do some digital scrapbooking. These are a couple I did last night and some I've been working on for the last little while. I cannot get enough of the vintage frames. I know I use them on every every page I do but I just love them! My goal for 2009 is to learn how to take better pictures. There's so much to learn but I'm looking forward to it.
Each year I chose a word to focus on.
My word for 2009 is PRESENT.
Being present in every moment and just soaking it all in.
TGIF, have a good weekend!

7 comments:

Tara L. said...

Hey what program do you use? Those look great. I am so behind in my scrapbooking. I haven't tried digital scrapbooking yet, but I would like to. Where do I start? Do you have any great advice?

girlygirl said...

K - I love these! Will you email me with the info on how I can get started doing this?

Karin Stephens said...

Kris-

These are so awesome!!!

Karin

Anonymous said...

I too would like to know what software you use. My friend has been trying to teach me.....there is a ton to learn. Your pages are amazing, and your kids are adorable. I too would love to take a photography class just to learn. You do a great job as it is. Keep up the good work.

ME said...

WOW!! You are amazing! We really need to get together. I'll have a big project to tackle when we get back from our trip.

Rebecca said...

It's so funny you posted these because I was just thinking that I needed to call you and see what program you use! It looks like everyone else wants to know also! We need to catch up anyway, so give me a call and let's talk scrapbooking! I miss doing that with you!

alisha said...

okay, so you help me get some pages done, and i will help you with your "new" camera! lol! i spend too much time shooting and editing, and not enough time doing anything with them! help!!!