Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday

It's been a pretty good week so far. I've been able to catch up on some much needed housework and projects. I needed to do a little touch up paint in the living room. I had to dig the paint can out of the garage (not the easiest thing) and I got out my brush and went to town. I've been putting it off for a while, it felt good to get it done. I left to run errands and when I came back, I saw that the paint does not match! I don't know if being out in the hot garage has changed the color or what but, dang! So now I've created another project for myself...yipee.

On a positive note, I found a really cool thing that's helped me get a little more organized. It's a set of household planner templates. There's 60 different lists that you can print out or customize. I didn't want to pay $10 for them but they were on sale for $4 over the holidays. I'm sure they'll go on sale again. Here's a link:
Andrea's Household Planner Templates

1 comment:

Ben and Maggie said...

That looks like something I would LOVE, but would I use them? I love organizing, but lately I am so bad about consistency. Do you love it? Let me know. I am tempted.