Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is Entirety


Aaron got back on Wednesday after being in Taiwan on business. He was gone 9 loooonnngg days...those longs trips are hard for me! He brought the kids some DVDs (that haven't been released yet and they were only 50 cents a piece!) and usually he brings back a t-shirt for the kids. On his last trip, he brought back this Hello Kitty shirt for P. In honor of Valentine's Day, I wanted to post it because it cracks us up everytime she wears it. The translation from Chinese to English didn't go over so well...
Happy Valentine's Day!
The top picture is her inviting you to the "gun show" I don't know where she comes up with this stuff...

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

ha! I got such a kick out of the t-shirts there as well. There were some good ones! Love is entirety..hehe. That Paige is such a cutie!

alisha said...

that is too funny! hope they didn't cost much, he he he! wish i could of put in an order to aaron for stuff!

Wilde Family said...

I know where she got it...from her hilarious mother!! :0) You are awesome Kris!

Melissa said...

She gets it from Aaron of course...he's always center of attention! j/k Love the pics of Paige, they made my day!!

kris said...

You are so right Miss!
Aaron just needs to relax a little bit! :)

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

She is so cute, and funny. I am like Darcey, I know where she gets it from! What does Aaron do over seas? I am sure it makes life exciting!

Gunderson's said...

Love the shirt.. She is a crack up.. :) Love reading your blog, it always makes me smile...

Keri said...

She is a little you, you know. She cant help being a little goofy and adorable at the same time.