Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer Vacation 2011 part 1

We had such an awesome summer! It's hard to believe it's over...it went by so fast. I know I mentioned this before but we miss our Utah friends and family so much!

When we arrived in Provo, we took the kids to Damae for some Japanese food. Aaron took me here on our second date 15 years ago :) The place hasn't changed a bit.

The next day we drove to Sundance and hiked to Stewart Falls. With all the rainfall this year, it was so green and pretty.


We couldn't believe all the snow that was still around...

 Before our H family reunion, we caught up with the Trents at Planet Play. We miss the Trent's! We are still hoping that one day they will come and live by us :)
On the 4th, we headed to Bear Lake for our annual H family reunion. We love Bear Lake and the cabin that we stay in is awesome and it's just way too much fun. 



This year, we rented this big banana floatie thing for the kids to ride on. They LOVED it! Paul, Rebecca and I went on a ride and we fell off. That water was really cold! (I hope my bro and sis in law still love me in spite of the profanity that came out of my mouth when we fell in :)

 I have to brag...we've got some pretty adorable nieces and nephews. I wish I could see them more often...
 Justin, Tyler, Paige, Joey, Carson and Jordan

 we played some tennis...
 and went on a hike...
 a view from the deck
 a family reunion wouldn't be complete without video games, right?

Happy Birthday Paige! It was her birthday the day we left Bear Lake.

to be continued...

No comments: