Saturday, September 3, 2011

it's been one of those weeks...


Ever have those weeks where you have so much going on that you feel like if there's one more thing that goes on your "plate" your head will explode?!
Yip...it's been one of those weeks for our family.
Life is awesome...it just got momentarily crazy.
The 3 day weekend is just what we needed, so happy for that! Time to get some work done, spend some quality time together and do a little swimming before it cools down. I've been working on school albums here and there. P&H are almost caught up and I'm still working on B's. I've got a crate full of school stuff I still need to go through.
Isn't it amazing the amount of paper kids bring home from school?! Unreal! I don't think of myself as a hoarder really (just don't look in my craft closet) but when it comes to pictures my kids draw, little notes they write and anything with a handprint on it...I get totally verklempt and I just can't part with it!! I can't just keep one, I have to have them all...
I managed to put this little scrapbook page together a little while ago. I love the pictures my sis-in-law took of our family this summer. I'm working on a project right now with them...when I get it done I'll show ya :)
Hooray for Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

Gunderson's said...

Love to read your blog. It makes me happy.. Hang in there, hope you had a great weekend.. Miss ya.. :)