Friday, September 16, 2011

Jojo Henry: The most patient cat alive

Little Jojo Henry has been with us for almost 2 years now. She has been such a great pet for our family. She lives outside but she comes in by our back door to eat. I've never seen a cat as mellow as her, all the neighborhood kids love her. If I let the kids have their way, they would put clothes on her every single day.
Here are a few of their favorite "outfits"

Here's Jojo the rock star complete with a Darth Vader cape...

Next is Jojo in her favorite Hello Kitty camo outfit...who knew Build a Bear was great clothing for cats?
 and last but not least, the kids favorite pastime...wrapping Jojo up in a blanket, putting her in a doll stroller and pushing it down the sidewalk. Jojo looks a little possessed in this picture however she actually stays in the stroller for a few minutes while they push her around.
The OCD in me made sure these items were washed after these pictures were taken.
Cat hair is no laughing matter :)






2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You better wash that cat hair out or grandma Gray will come haunt you!

kris said...

So true Linds! I think I get my OCD from her! :)