Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween recap






















My parents came down this weekend, we had so much fun! They got here Friday night so they were able to go trick-or-treating with us. Braden is dressed up as his idol Obi Wan Kenobi (Grandma Martha made the cape but I worked some magic with some fake leather and clearance fabric from Walmart) Paige is Snow White of course (remember I said I was going to make this costume? I ran out of time! And it was cheaper to buy it. I wussed out.) Heston is a cute little M&M. I was going to be the yellow peanut M&M but I think I'll save that for next year. (there's red-eye in these pictures, I hate that and I apologize...I'll fix it later)







On Saturday, we went to B&P's soccer games. I'm glad they play their games in the morning because it got up to 93 on Saturday. I didn't make P's Halloween costume but I did do my soccer mom duties and made B's team banner.

Tomorrow is the last day of my Week in the Life project. I need to go through all my pictures and notes and get the book put together.

Have a good Monday!

4 comments:

alisha said...

the kids all look soo cute! glad your parents could make it down, how fun for you guys! love the banner too. interested in hearing how the project went, good for you for doing that!

Melissa said...

My kids and your kids would have matched!!! Aidan was Darth Vader and Brooklyn was Cinderella. Funny eh? That's so fun your parents were there. Wish we were going to see you for Turkey Day!

Tara L. said...

Hey, we made our blog private. If you would like an invite, send me an email ok. tspendlove@hotmail.com

Keri said...

Your halloween kiddo's look adorable. I cant believe you are still playing soccer, it was cold and rainy when we ended the first of october. crazy stuff.