Thursday, November 6, 2008

is it Thursday already?

This week has flown by! I finished up my "Week in the Life" project on Tuesday. I got 4 out of the 7 days done but Blogger is not letting me post them, I'll try again later. The whole week I was doing this project, one of my favorite quotes kept coming to mind:



"Enjoy the little things in life...for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things."



As I was taking pictures and writing things down, it reminded me that life really is a series of "little things". I needed to be reminded of that. It was so fun to take pictures of everyday things that I do that I don't even stop to think about. It takes a little time but it was worth the experience.

This morning I did a digi layout from a picture I took this weekend. I love digital scrapbooking! I still love my paper but being able to just sit down for 20 minutes, knock out a page and not have to clean up...it's a good thing!

2 comments:

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

Awesome! How do you do Digital Scrapbooking-what program do you use? cool!

Gunderson's said...

Great page, loved the costumes too, how cute were they.. The banner I must say is pretty impressive K... You are really a crafting goddess... :) Love ya..