Sunday, March 22, 2009

bear famly

Not only do kids say funny things, they write them too. During Spring Break this week, I spent a lot of time "putting out fires" between the kids. Braden hurt Paige's feelings so she locked herself in her room and slid a note under the door. My scanner is not working but this is what she wrote:


bear famly
frume paige to famly
When you here this mesig you will be a masd at what I say
Ocay here we go I will not be having binner tonigh and tomaro I will not be havving bimer and lunch or brechfist to and that is all I am going to say
the end


Here's the translation:

Dear Family
From Paige to Family
When you hear this message you will be amazed at what I say Okay here we go
I will not be having dinner tonight and tomorrow I will not be having dinner and lunch or breakfast too and that is all I am going to say
The end


The kids enjoyed their Spring Break and as much as I love them, I'm happy to see them return to that glorious, wonderful place called school :)

7 comments:

Gunderson's said...

I love it!!! It's so great you are writing all of this down.. Too cute to forget, for sure!

alisha said...

she is sooo cute! we love paige, and miss her! give her a big hug and a kiss for us!

Lindsey said...

Oh my that girl is hilarious! I'm glad you are such a good mom and you write down these things. She will thank you some day!

Karin Stephens said...

She is so funny! Doesn't she realize not eating meals will not last long! She needs to threaten better stuff! :)

Karin

Wilde Family said...

Kris, that is hilarious. Kids are so fun!

Rebecca said...

This is great, Kris! Good idea to write down all the funny things! I heard someone say once that their mom had a journal for that, and they kept it on the coffee table. They love looking through it now as adults. I've started trying to write these things down in the journals that martha gave us for each kid. Hopefully they will like reading back through them someday!

The Mom said...

My favorite thing as a teacher was reading all the notes little boys and girls passed to one another. I hung on to many of them. I can see Paigee doing this down the road. Love you little one!