Tuesday, March 17, 2009

wish blossoms


As we were driving home the other day, Paige said, "Mom! Look at all those wish blossoms!" When I looked over and saw it was a nice thick patch of dandelions, I couldn’t help but smile. It got me thinking of all the funny and cute things kids say. I take a lot of pictures and I keep a journal but sometimes I forget to record these cute, everyday things they say.
I found a journal on clearance at Target a while back (I love Target! I could go there everyday and never get sick of that place) and put it in my purse to record these little things the kids say so I don’t forget.
Kids grow up so fast…I just don’t want to miss anything! :)
(picture courtesy of Flickr, isn't it cool?!)

5 comments:

Gunderson's said...

She is so cute.. :)

Karin Stephens said...

I love wish blossoms.

She's so cute!

Karin

Melissa said...

I LOVE Target too! I love when Moms share their kids' funny sayings. They are the best! My friend has actually devoted a sidebar to her kids' comments. Love it! P.S. A girl who is new to our ward grew up in Vernal and she knew you and your fam. Her name is Amy. Super cute bubbly blond. I'll have to find out her maiden name. Such a small world.

The Mom said...

I love that even a story about a weed could be so cute. Paigie, your all girl!

alisha said...

amen girlfriend! kids say the cutest most honest things! thanks for helping me remember to remember all their cuteness!