Friday, March 13, 2009

some current pages







These are a few digital pages I’ve been working on lately. I’ve mentioned before how much I love templates and all things Ali Edwards. I got this template of hers a while ago and used it on these 2 pages that I’ve been working on this week. It's fun to take the templates and switch them up.

The page of Braden I finished a couple of weeks ago. Karin showed me a cool trick on how to recolor the stitches but I already flattened my layers and saved it! I’ll try it on my next project, she may have to walk me through it again. :)
I really love this little hobby of mine. Some days it's the only way I can keep my sanity.

5 comments:

The Mom said...

Oh kris!, These are just darling. I love the color schemes you used! You really are talented with your little hobby. My hobby is reading. Not as cute as your hobby!

Karin Stephens said...

So cute! You don't keep a flattened version and the original version of your layouts? I do both that way if I need to change something I'm not hosed.

Karin

ME said...

You are impressive! I keep telling myself that someday I'm going to get started. I'm still waiting for the time...

alisha said...

love love paige's page, and love your pp on that picture of braden! don't you want to scrap all my pics????

Gunderson's said...

Adorable.. You are so good at this.. :)