Sunday, November 14, 2010

December Daily album

Ali Edwards is one of my all-time favorite crafty people. Since 2007, she does an album every year called December Daily. 2 years ago I was ready to give it a go but for some reason, December swooped in with it's craziness and I bagged the idea. This year, I think I figured out a way to make it work so I can do it digitally.
I created 9 Photoshop templates that I can mix and match to create a digital December Daily album. These files are 6.25x8. My plan is to create a front and back cover using chipboard and paper supplies I have on hand and then binding the book on the left side. My plan is to do Dec. 1-25th. I might decide to just do the 12-25th.
Who wants to do this with me?!
More info about December Daily here
Keeping it Simple is the motto for this project.

1 comment:

alisha hammond said...

don't you just want to do mine for me, lol! i am so looking forward to that time before christmas with the family:) thanks for sharing!