Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

I posted most of these pictures on Facebook but my Mom comes here to my blog so these are for her! :o)
We attended Ray and EmmaLee's Halloween party this year. It's always a lot of fun, thanks for inviting us!

The Hammond Family. Ray and Em are Ed and H.I. from the movie "Raising Arizona". Em is the queen of awesome costumes :) Little Brynlee was the perfect Cindy Lou Who

The Stephens family. I love the eggs and bacon! We are happy for them and their new adventure but sad that they are leaving us. They are moving to Portland this week and we wish them all the best! :)

Parkinson family. We're glad they came to the party this year! All of our kids go to the same school and have so much fun together.
our family

Aaron and the kids before the party. A was a good sport and dressed up this year. It's not his thing ;)
The housewife and her Mr. Clean


the kids
Braden wanted to be an "American Ninja". In Utah, it's easy to find black sweats and sweatshirts this time of year. In AZ, it's kind of hard but we found some.
"All the world is waiting for you, and the power you possess"...
The Wonder Woman theme song comes to mind when I look at this. As most of you know, I am a huge WW nerd and I've been collecting stuff for years. (I got in trouble I don't know how many times for going outside in just my WW Underoos.) I promise I didn't force this upon my daughter. I showed her some old WW episodes and she fell in love with them like her mom.
Thank you Mom for putting together that awesome WW costume for me in KG :)
I wish I had a picture...

And H as IronMan :)
Now onto my favorite holiday...THANKSGIVING!!!




















































No comments: