Sunday, November 28, 2010

plan B Thanksgiving

We had to cancel our trip to Utah for Thanksgiving at the last minute due to a snowstorm. Gotta love that Utah winter weather ;) We were really sad we couldn't spend the holidays with our family. My parents were just here so we did get to spend time with them.
It was a very relaxing Thanksgiving day, it was really nice.
I bought the kids some crafts and this Christmas Bingo set from Micheals for something to do

the kids loved the Root Beer and the apple pie I made (I made my first pie from scratch this year! I love apple pie...Pioneer Woman's pie crust recipe is delicious however it is not in any way, shape or form good for you. It's Thanksgiving though!)
drumstick #1
drumstick #2...I've laughed so much over this picture! It's disturbing and funny at the same time...
Aaron trying to fix his beloved hot tub.




1 comment:

girlygirl said...

I didn't even take Thanksgiving pics this year. How lame am I! Love this!!! Thanks for sharing! Miss you!