Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Daily day 1

It's the 1st day of December! I'm so excited for Christmas! I mentioned in a previous post that I'm going to do a December Daily album this year. The task seems daunting but I think it's going to be a lot of fun. The templates I made are the only way I'm going to get this accomplished.
This envelope is going to be for little keepsakes. I plan on binding it into the book.

This is front and back cover of the album. The paper is Making Memories that I've had for years and the Santa is K&Company. I glued 2 pieces of chipboard together so that it's more sturdy and then covered it with paper. I wanted to keep it simple...I think I'll ink or paint the edges in a cream or brown and then bind it all at the end. I'll probably save all the pages I create and just print them all at once at the end. I don't know...we'll see how it all works out...

Today's page. Just used those templates, makes things so much easier. I think I mentioned this before but the pages and book are 6.5 x 8. I made it a little wider for the binding.

If you decide to do this, I would LOVE to see and hear about it! :)

No comments: