Thursday, December 9, 2010

pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

I don't care for pumpkin pie but I have to admit I LOVE pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I've tried a couple of recipes and this one is a winner! (Karin- I used my Penzey's spices and vanilla in these and thought of you! :) Penzey's spices...I need to dedicate a whole post to one of my favorite places on earth!!

Pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies
1/2 c. butter
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 egg
1 c. pumpkin
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 c. chocolate chips (I use the semi-sweet, milk chocolate would be good too)
Cream butter and sugar. Add egg, pumpkin and vanilla. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix with pumpkin mixture. Add chocolate chips. Bake @ 350 for 13-15 minutes on well greased cookie sheet.

No comments: