Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Insta-Snow

Mom found this stuff called "Insta-Snow" and sent some to the kids. You mix it with a little water and you have instant snow, smelling of artificial goodness :)
The kids had fun with it, Thanks Mom!
Christmas is only 3 days away! I'm trying to get over a cold, trying to keep the house from being destroyed and trying to keep my sanity intact...I'm failing miserably :)
At least the kids are having fun...

"On the count of 3, throw your snow in the air! Are you ready?One...Two...Three!"




I love these little stinkers :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas cuz!! Loved your pic of your family on your Christmas cards. Hope you guys have a good one! Love ya!!

Gunderson's said...

Love the pics, how fun for your kiddos.. I would be happy to trade you guys some sunshine for the "real" thing.. :) Miss you...