Saturday, December 18, 2010

December 16th and 17th

I've been taking a lot of pictures lately for this album, it's been a really good thing. Some of the pictures have not been very good (the shadows on some of these are horrible) but it's really all about capturing these moments. Whether the light is good or bad :)

I love the little art projects the kids have been bringing home!

I mentioned a couple of years ago about our Christmas book tradition. It's something the kids really love. This year, they are going to fill in a Christmas memory book. That should be fun.
And the ornaments Ricci and Wes sent to me...I just love them!

Had to throw in a page of purple! (Paige's favorite color)

I can't believe Christmas is a week away...I'm so excited. The real challenge this week is keeping my kids entertained all week...


1 comment:

Gunderson's said...

Loving all of your December inspiration.. :)