Saturday, August 22, 2009

birthday bikes


This is going to sound strange but before this summer, I hadn't ridden a bike in 13 years! I had forgotten how much fun they are! When Aaron gets home from work and I'm ready to pull my hair out, Braden and I hop on our bikes and go for ride. It's still a little hot outside so we're looking forward to the cool weather. It's nice to get some fresh air and spend some one-on-one time with B. I fell in love with the bike Ricci let me ride this summer so my sweet husband went on a search and found me one for my birthday. Everything about this bike just makes me happy :)


For B's birthday the other night, we went to in-n-out burger and then made our way to Peter Piper pizza to play some games. We had the whole place to ourselves...I wish all my experiences at that place could be that pleasant. This is one of the prizes that Braden won...I've been picking up fake moustache hair in the house ever since :)








4 comments:

Gunderson's said...

The bikes are awesome... I don't know that I have ever seen one like yours, so cute... That picture of Braden is hilarious... Funny how the littlest things entertain them for hours.. Hope you guys had a great birthday week.. :)

girlygirl said...

Cute bike Kris!

Unknown said...

LOVE your bike!!! I want one. Brendan just got a new bike and takes off wherever he pleases... kind of makes me nervous with his newfound freedom.

alisha said...

congrats on the bike! just in time for the cooling weather:)