Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Heston!

My baby is now 3 and I want to cry. Poor kid doesn't even have a chance...he will always be "momma's boy" He's my little buddy and we enjoy hanging out and having fun while the kids are at school. He's obsessed with anything that has wheels: tractors, cars, trucks and especially motorcycles. We were watching the Xgames on espn and he was losing his mind...he absolutely loved it :)
He still loves Buzz and Woody...
He wanted a bike for his birthday and it was no surprise to us that he wanted the one that looks like a motorcycle. He doesn't call it his bike, he calls it his motorcycle.
Happy Birthday to our little Hes! We love you!


4 comments:

The Mom said...

Oh my goodness Heston and Braden! I feel bad we've missed your birthdays! We hope it was fun! Your both such cute boys and your growing up into such handsome kids!

girlygirl said...

Happy Birthday Heston! I love your new bike--how fun!

Em said...

He's a cutie! Sad that our babies grow up, isn't it?

Gunderson's said...

He is so darn cute, hard to believe he is already 3... Love his new bike... Hope he had a great birthday.. :)