Thursday, August 13, 2009

goodbye summer, hello school


It's back to school time for the kids. We now have a 5th and 2nd grader...I feel so old! Of course I had to take the picture while they were facing the sun, way to go Mom! It was chaos that day, I was lucky to get this picture.

We're still swimming but not as much now that school is back in session. These are a couple of pictures from our days of swimming this summer.

Of course we like to take pictures of our sweet little angels. This picture cracks me up, forgive me Hes :)

Ok here's a happy picture to make up for it. Heston is now potty trained!! The freedom from diapers is truly an awesome thing! Last week was a long one but he's doing great.

3 comments:

alisha said...

congrats!

girlygirl said...

So cute!!! Hey, I got the shorts--thanks!

Unknown said...

No more diapers?? WOOHOO!!! My kids go back to school on thursday. Ahh...routine is a good thing.