Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer vacation part 2


Some more pictures from the second half of our trip. I took quite a few...I'm already pushing it posting this many, bear with me please :)

Hammond family picture minus John, Heidi, Heather, Blair and their kids (we missed seeing you guys!)

Grand Prismatic Spring- Yellowstone

Lower Falls in Canyon Village- Yellowstone

the boys at Old Faithful

The kids and their cousins at the Grant campground...I loved watching them hang out together
Yellowstone
We went on this covered wagon ride/dinner thing in Jackson Hole. This was a lot of fun!
Lexie and Paige


Teton Mountains
Jackson Hole- I loved this fence, so creative
Paige
Aaron and Paige kayaking on Jenny Lake
Old Faithful


the kids watching a movie in the RV
Jenny Lake
a sign in Jackson Hole, WY
Heston playing in the Snake River
Hammond grandkids minus Carson, Whitney and Aubree
brothers
Braden and Ian
B&A at Jenny Lake
doing some fishing
boating on Yellowstone Lake



We had a great summer vacation. We were so happy to spend time and have fun with our family and friends!














5 comments:

The Mom said...

Looks like a lot of fun you guys have had! My computer has a virus and so I can't really do much with it until I fix it but everything looks so fun! Feel bad we couldn't make it to reunion. It's hard to choose which ones to go to.

girlygirl said...

Cute pics Kris! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm so happy we got to see you guys--thanks for coming to see us!

Karin Stephens said...

how fun! I so want to do yellowstone at some point.

Gunderson's said...

Love all of your pics, so glad you guys had fun. So happy that we got to spend some time with you too! :)

Rebecca said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm so sad we couldn't join you guys! Glad you had a great trip. It was so fun to see you all again and catch up!