Saturday, August 8, 2009

it's August and 70 degrees in AZ!

School starts on Monday! I'm excited for a new year and getting my kids back on a schedule. I feel like I've been playing catch-up since we got back from Utah. It is 70 degrees outside this morning! I love it! We're having a Primary swim party at my house this morning and the water will be just right.
Wes and Ricci had their baby boy last Friday. Brandt Wesley was born premature at 4lbs. 7 oz. He has Gastroschsis and is in the NICU at Primary Children's. He had surgery yesterday and is doing really well. I talked to Ricci yesterday and she was so happy because she got to hold him for the first time. It made me emotional just thinking about that. I'm still waiting for some pictures and will post them as soon as I get them. I'm blessed to be the auntie to 18 nieces and nephews and I love each and everyone of them to pieces :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I've been wondering how little baby Brandt is doing. So glad to hear he is alright! Can't wait to see some pictures of him!

The Mom said...

Kind of a crazy cool summer this year huh? I'm glad to her that your little nephew is doing well. Those little ones are so precious and can't help but wipe a tear for each little one in good and bad situations! Good luck in school little ones! Sorry we missed ya!